Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oy-Vey, The Pressure!

Well, I can get myself into a predicament like no other, and I've done it again. I opened my big mouth on my sister's blog, which apparently enables other readers to view MY blog, which is really poopy right now. So, in self defense, I'm saying right now that this is very under construction, and if you'd like to check back at another time, you're welcome to do so. But for now, there's my excuse. Maybe tomorrow it will improve. I'm feeling some serious pressure!

I know you're supposed to insert pictures frequently to snaz things up and make your blog fun for the non-reading crowd. Let me see what I can find...


This is the picture my husband took of me at our romantic First Anniversary dinner. I'm beautiful, huh?

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Which one is talking to us? The left or the right? I'm confused!

Kristin said...

Well, we are kind of cosmically connected. We finish each other's sentences.

Shauna said...

Laughing really hard. Not worthy of LOL. You're too funny. I forgot to mention how addicting it can be to check comments. Make a rule about it or you'll drive yourself insan... ,er I mean crazy. I didn't mean insane. Really. I know you're not insane anymore.

Shauna said...

Okay, what I meant was LOL was not worthy. Not that your comment wasn't worthy of LOL. Do you follow? Laughing really hard, or LRH is MORE than LOL. Goodnight.

Caitlin said...

Well ,well. Look who made a blog and didn't tell anyone about it. Good thing Shauna had you listed on her blog or I never would've known. You sneaky little thing.
P.S.-How did you become friends with Paige and Celia? And how can I become friends with them, too???

Anonymous said...

you are SO out now!!!

Kristin said...

Shauna listed me where?? I'm so glad I called her Shauna The Mouth.

Cait, it's easy to become Paige's and Celia's BFF's. Just approach them belly up, confess all your blogging sins, and they love you right away. They're pretty cool that way. They don't even require Hail Mary's or anything.

Celia Fae said...

Hey, I want at least one Hail Mary. I've always had a fascination with Catholics.

Those pyramids are even more impressive.