Saturday, March 1, 2008
Testing, Testing...Is This Thing On?
Okay, so here I am, doing what I said I'd never do. Because I truly have nothing to blog about. I don't even like the word "blog". It's so nerdy. But this will make my sister happy, and provide an opportunity to share with both of my readers some of the insane things that happen to me. Because my life seriously is non-stop Crazy. So, sit back and enjoy, I suppose! If nothing else, I can write things just for my own amusement. Because I do amuse myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. I've been meaning to click on your name for awhile now to se if it links me somewhere. Well, I finally did it this morning and look what I found. You're found out Kristin, start blogging.
Love, Me
Hi Shauna,
Since I know you'll snoop back to see what I've done, I'll tell you I've done nothing yet. I had no idea this was active, as we discussed ad nauseum on the phone. If and when I ever am serious about it, you'll be the first to know!
Okay! So, will that be like, tomorrow?
I'm goin' crazy trying to see what crazy looks like!
See, you could have done that movie review on here. AND you could have done your Ut. trip. I love being the only reader of your blog. I feel special.
well, well, well, looky what I found today. Is this a secret?? I have one too that isn't public yet with only one post. I clicked on your name as I do on many others and lo and behold I found something. Looks like I wasn't the first to snoop.:)
I'm still waiting to see what crazy looks like. Other than my house at this moment.
Start with pictures. Bloggers need pictures.
Kristin, I'm so proud of you. Craziness and all! Don't stay up too late. And if you do, take a tired self-portrait and post it. A word of advice- never leave home without your camera if you are serious about blogging.
Well yes, Dear Michele, this was a secret until Shauna The Mouth found it and wouldn't give it a rest.
Now I am exhausted on account of outing myself as a Top Secret Blogger AND a Lurker all in the same weekend. I think I need a trip to the Bahamas.
I was awake all night last night trying to think of clever things to post on my blog now. I'm welcoming ideas from anybody. I need to get some sleep tonight!
I have the perfect idea.......your experience in Fred Meyer!!!!
You can't hide anymore and I want to see some of that witty Kristin humor that I love so much come alive in this blog. Don;t let me down, I'll be reading!!!
I want to know if your first post made you feel like vomiting because you felt so exposed.
Welcome to the obsession. I can't wait to go read your other posts. And eleven comments on your first? Dang.
Post a Comment