Friday, May 16, 2008

Stay or Go??

I did an exchange recently at Nordstrom's. This is what I ended up with. Apparently I was dreaming and wishing that I was 25 when I bought it. So now I'm afraid to wear it for fear of the scorn and giggles.

Jay, on the other hand, is all for it. He loves it. But I suspect he's dreaming and wishing the same thing I am and neither of is seeing it through rational eyes. So be honest, do I keep it, or do I do a third generation exchange and go get the girdle I should have brought home to begin with?? Thank you.



7 comments:

Shauna said...

Okay, okay. First I had to get over my giggles because the shirt is NOTHING like you described it to me. I think you need to decide if you're ready for the stare down as people make a real effort to read the shirt. Because everyone you pass is going to want to read it. I say you keep the shirt. It's a departure from what you normally wear and that seems like a good thing for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm on the fence about it....is this something you've wanted the public to know for awhile or a new like?

kraig said...

Selene says:

"Keep it!"

:-)

Kristin said...

Ah, there it is! I hoped for at least one opinion outside the family. I told myself I would go with that, if one appeared.

Tomorrow, I wear the shirt. With a very cute pair of capris. Because it's 250 degrees here right this very minute, at 11:10 PM and tomorrow promises more of the same.

As for the staring, why do you think I bought the shirt??!? It's all about feeding the ego. Because I'm able to make myself forget that I have "that" shirt on, and will enjoy the attention.

Pathetic, no?

J said...

I love it Kristin. And by-the-way, this is my first comment posted, so you should feel proud. Just in case you forgot, I go riding at least two or three times a week. I'm publishing this under Jenny's name because I don't have my own account- Michael.

Kristin said...

Wow, all the bike riding dudes are coming out of the woodwork. I live today in honor of all of you.

Awesome virgin comment, Mike. I am dubiously honored.

nocramponsinthehouse said...

Stare down or stare up, stare up then down [the elevator] attention is attention. Big blocky letters on a soothing green background is relaxing to the eye...

Wear the shirt!