
Lookin' for love
For some reason there are many bugs copulating on our bathroom window screen right now. Must be the 102 degree heat that really drives them wild. The funny thing is, Buddy is finding them very captivating. He's sitting in the window and every time a pair of bugs scoots past him, he swats at them and knocks them off the screen. I'm not sure of their ability to fly in the state they're in, so I'm not sure how the landings are going down below.
I suspect Bud is just feeling extra playful right now because I'm home. Jay left on a 3 day business trip this morning, and when the suitcase came out last night, Bud became Grumpy Guy. He HATES suitcases because they always mean he's being left home alone with a lot of food and a lot of water. He spent all last night loving me to death with his slimy, wet nose, presumably so I wouldn't leave today. And what do you know? It worked!


3 comments:
How was your KFC? tee hee hee hee
Buddy goes buggy when I leave...
Not nearly as good as your pizza and cokes, Shaun! Thanks for asking!
Post a Comment