First, we rented Bella. It was a really beautiful story. Jay and I both liked it a lot. Available at your friendly neighborhood video rental store.

Secondly, I watched Grace is Gone, with John Cusack.

It was an awesome movie. John really does a great job in this film. I highly recommend it. You won't find it at your friendly neighborhood video store though. Only at Blockbuster, since it's their exclusive movie. What?? That's one of the reasons I won't use Blockbuster, but I made an exception in this case and I'm glad I did.
Thirdly, we watched The Visitor yesterday at this really cool 1939 movie theater in downtown Tigard.

It was the right price, with a kind of small screen by today's standards, but this movie was excellent. I loved it. I still love it. I keep thinking about everything that I loved about it. Jay loved it until the end because it didn't have the kind of ending he likes. But I know that secretly he still loved it. I don't know if you can rent it yet, but when you can, hopefully you'll find it at Hollywood.
So, if you take any of my recommendations, which nobody ever has so far, please report back and let me know what you think of these movies! Now I need to go call Richard Roeper and see if he needs a new assistant.

No comments:
Post a Comment